Sunday, March 31, 2013

Barbie Princess and the Popstar Party

My small cakelette aka Hanelle turned three years old. We had a small celebration in a cozy kids playground in Changi City Point Mall. This is her first birthday celebration, we never really had birthday party for her, while her sister had 2 birthday parties before when she was 1 year old and 4 years old.  

I am glad that she finally turned 3 years old. Her terrible two antics drove me crazy sometimes. She is such a demanding toddler. She would ask me to scratch her back at night before sleeping, the scratching can last up to 1 hour and she still did not sleep.  There was a short period when she just refused to wear anything to sleep, so I waited until she slept and put on her pajama. 
Till now she uses my left arm as her pillow, at least 8 hours a day. I hope this stage will be over soon and I can have my left arm back. 

The birthday cake is  a 2 layer cake. The bottom cake is a coffee butter cake with coffee buttercream and salted caramel cream. The top layer cake is chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and chocolate buttercream. 
                                                 

The cupcake is lychee rose cupcakes with rose buttercream. 
                                  

The macarons are salted caramel and rose macarons. 
                                                 


Customized water bottle.
                                   


Princess popstar dessert table. 
                                 

                                 

The Birthday Girl posing with the birthday cake. 

                                 
        
                                








2 comments:

  1. hi! where did you get the cake and dessert table from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I baked the cake, cupcakes and macarons. You can check out my website here: http://abpatisserie.com/
      I did the dessert table too. :)

      Delete